Website Absolute Best Appliance
Quality appliance repair serving Montgomery County, Cheatham County, Robertson County, and Southern Kentucky
Absolute Best Appliance is seeking additional technicians to add to our growing team. We are one of the top-rated Appliance Repair companies in middle Tennessee. We are looking for an energetic, and outgoing person to add to our team as a service technician or apprentice.
Appliance Repair is a great field to transition into if you already have a mechanical background. Most jobs are handled indoors so you don’t have to worry about fighting the weather. Whether you are a recent high school graduate or someone looking to move into a different field altogether, we want you! We will offer full training.
We provide professional in-home repair on refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, and more! If you’re interested in applying please email us your resume at email@example.com, and fill out your application here or stop by our office.
* Hourly or Commission based on experience
* Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
* We are open to an apprenticeship with the right candidate
* Diagnose and repair various household appliances, including refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, washing machines, and dryers.
* Replace faulty parts and components.
* Perform routine maintenance on appliances to ensure they are running efficiently.
* Provide excellent customer service by answering questions and educating clients on the proper use and care of their appliances.
* Keep up-to-date with industry trends, new technologies, and product innovations.
Job Requirements Include:
* Highschool diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years as an Appliance Technician
* EPA certification a plus
* Must be a team player -honest, patient, and a driven work ethic
* Valid TN Drivers license, and insured
* Strong knowledge of household appliances and their components
* Outstanding customer service in a professional manner at all times
* Maintain professional appearance and attitude
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Aflac medical options
* Life insurance plan
* Company will supply stocked vehicle, phone, computer, work shirts, etc.
* Tools are a plus but can be negotiated
* Ongoing certification and training on all appliances and technology
* Paid time off after a probationary period
* Paid Birthday off
* Holiday Pay
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org