Note: This information was updated on 06/15/20. We will continue to update our COVID-19 protocols as directed by local, state, and federal recommendations.
Our top priority at Absolute Best Appliance is the health & safety of our customers and team members. Since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve followed the guidance of federal, state, and local authorities to curb the spread of the infection.
Read below for more information on the actions we are taking to control the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in accordance with the expert guidance of the CDC and local public health authorities.
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following measures and precautions.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) & Health Practices:
- Our technicians will wear a face mask upon request only.
- Our technicians will wear shoe covers upon request only.
- Our technicians will use hand sanitizer before and after each appointment.
- We will sanitize tools before and after each service call.
Screening & Social Distancing:
- In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we ask all customers to practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6 feet from our technicians during the service appointment.
- We ask customers to have children & vulnerable adults in a separate room during service.
- During the time of booking your service appointment, our office staff will ask if you or someone in your household has had COVID-19 symptoms and/or exposure to someone with symptoms in the past 14 days.